1. A: What are you going to eat tonight? What food have you bought?
B: I haven’t bought any food.
A: Well, why don’t you come to my house? I will cook us something nice to eat.
2. A: I’m going to into the centre of town tomorrow. I’m going to buy some new clothes.
B: Oh, what are you going to get?
A: I will look for a T-shirt and some jeans.
B: I’d like to go into the centre too. I will come with you.
3. A: I’m going to leave work late tomorrow. There is a meeting at six p.m.
B: Oh, I didn’t know that. Well, I will see you after the meeting.
4. I’m going to phone Tom at six o’clock. I promised to phone him this evening.
5. A: Are you going to have a holiday in the summer?
B: Yes, I’m going to travel around Europe with a friend.